Q. Can I request a book be held for me?
Yes, this semester we have implemented Andruss Express Pick Up. See below for directions:
Andruss Express Pick-Up
- This service is available only to BU Faculty, Staff, and Students with the ability to visit the library
- Submit any physical book request by 8 am and have it by Noon that day
- Submit any physical book request by Noon and have it by 4pm
- Some exceptions will be made if book is missing/damaged
- Weekend hours for this service will vary depending on staff availability, Please wait to receive email notification before coming to pick up an item
- Items can be picked up anytime the library is open
- If requested items are not picked up after 7 days, the hold will expire and items will be reshelved
- You will be notified via email when your item is ready to be picked up.
- Please go to the Circulation desk on 1st floor when you are ready to pick up your items
- You will be asked to present your BU ID so please have it ready
- Items will already be checked out to you
- When you are ready to return the items, please use the book drop
How To Submit a Request
- Go to "BU Books & More" tab on Library's homepage and search for an item
- Once you find the item you want, use the "Sign In" option using your Husky ID/Password
- Once you've signed in and found your book, click "request"
- Fill out the pop up box (only the * starred fields needs to be filled out) and click "Request" again
Questions? email email@example.com
Was this helpful? 0 0