Answered By: Linda Neyer Last Updated: Feb 26, 2020 Views: 31
Answered By: Linda Neyer
Last Updated: Feb 26, 2020 Views: 31
- Priority access is given to groups of two or more, and single individuals may be asked to leave.
- Unattended personal items in Group Study Rooms may be be removed to the Lost and Found on 1st floor at the Circulation Desk.
- Groups exhibiting inappropriate, loud, or disruptive behavior will be asked to leave. These rooms are not soundproof.
- There is a study room on the 2nd floor for students who have registered with Accommodative Services. Ask at the 1st floor desk for assistance.
- Please contact the Circulation Desk (phone 570-389-4205) if you need assistance.
For additional information regarding study spaces, please visit our study spaces page.