Answered By: Courtney Paddick Last Updated: Feb 26, 2020 Views: 39
Answered By: Courtney Paddick
Last Updated: Feb 26, 2020 Views: 39
To find books in the library with a specific word in the title, follow these steps:
- From the library's home page select the BU Books & More Tab
- Select the Advanced Search link
- Type in your search term (immunology) in the text box
- Click on the drop-down menu to the right of your search box and change Keyword Anywhere to Title and select the Search button.
- After you retrieve the results list of titles, be sure to select the Sort By drop down menu at the top and change the selection from Relevance to Publish Date Descending to see the most current titles.