Answered By: Linda Neyer Last Updated: Feb 14, 2020 Views: 38
The University Archivist, Bob Dunkelberger, has published some information on the Archives webpage that might be helpful: http://library.bloomu.edu/Archives/Campushistory/campushistory.htm.
Additional information can be found in the University Archives. Due to the uniqueness and fragility of the materials, they must be used only in the University Archives Reading Room during scheduled hours. The University Archives is located on the 3rd floor of the library.
Scheduled hours for Spring & Fall semesters:
- Monday : 10:00 am - noon, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday : 10:00 am - noon. 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday : 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Thursday : 10:00 am - noon, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Friday : 10:00 am - noon, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Hours during the Summer are by appointments only, so please contact the Archivist (email@example.com, phone 570-389-4210) in advance for assistance.