Answered By: Michael Coffta
Last Updated: Apr 21, 2022     Views: 90

If you are not a BU student, staff, administrator, or faculty, are over age 18 and live in PA, you may get a PA resident card.  For details on PA Resident card privileges and application process, check out the PA Residents page.

Related Topics

Live chat