Answered By: Linda Neyer Last Updated: Sep 25, 2019 Views: 0
To view premium content off-campus, you will need to create a personal account using your BU email and a password of your choice. Here are some screenshots illustrating how:
- When you click on the link for premium content, for example https://www.chronicle.com/article/A-Merger-Won-t-Save-Your/247194 , you won’t be able to view the article from off-campus (on-campus, the Chronicle will recognize you as being from BU and allow you to view it).
- Click on LOG IN in the upper right corner:
- On the next page, click on the link at the bottom to Create an Account:
- Use your bloomu.edu email account to create your free account, following the prompts for required info:
- Confirm your account by clicking on the link sent to your email, and you’ll be able to login (as shown in step 3)
Any questions or concerns, let us know!