Answered By: Linda Neyer
Last Updated: May 03, 2018     Views: 5

To do video or audio recording, you may use a web cam with a USB connection on any of the library computers. While the library does not have web cams, Instructional Media Services in 1228 MCHS does have some web cams for loan as well as other media equipment, number For more information call 570-389-4231 oir visit their website,

Related Topics

Live chat