Answered By: Michael Coffta Last Updated: Dec 02, 2015 Views: 53
Answered By: Michael Coffta
Last Updated: Dec 02, 2015 Views: 53
The best way to search for articles within a specific journal is to use the BU Journal List. Please do the following.
- Go to the BU Journal List
- Enter the Title of the Journal you have in mind
- Select Search
- Click on one of the links that offers access to your journal. The good news here is that you do not necessarily need to pay attention to the years of availability. Although full-text is certainly nice, we are primarily interested in finding a database that indexes your journal.
- After selecting a link to a database, look for the "Search within this Publication" link or button. The wording and position of this button will not necessarily be the same for every database. Examine the search screen and find this button or link
- You may then enter keywords, etc. for a search for only that particular journal.