Answered By: Michael Coffta Last Updated: Nov 09, 2016 Views: 469
EZ Borrow is a means to both search for and request books and a few other media (not periodicals or articles) from academic libraries in Pennsylvania and several surrounding states.
To use EZ Borrow, perform the following.
- Go to http://guides.library.bloomu.edu/friendly.php?s=InterlibraryLoan/ILL
- Select EZ Borrow
- Login with your HuskyID and pw (whether you are on-campus or off)
- Select Advanced Search (top right)
- Enter Title in Title field, and/or other search terms in the appropriate fields
- Select Search
- Look over the titles that match your search and select one. Edition, paperback, etc. may or may not be important to you. However, selecting an edition that is “held by” more libraries increases the likelihood and speed that your request is filled.
- Select Request.
When the book you have requested arrives at Andruss Library, you will receive an e-mail notification. If you wish to check on the status of an outstanding request, you may login to EZ Borrow and click My Account. Although the Library cannot promise a precise turnaround time, requests are normally filled within 3-10 days. You will receive an e-mail notification if the request cannot be filled.